10 Common Misconceptions About T-shirt Quilts
1. There is only one style of T-shirt quilt.
2. T-shirt quilts are easy to make.
3. A quilt and a blanket are the same thing.
4. Only cotton T-shirts can be used.
5. A thicker batting means a warmer quilt.
6. It’s okay to crop off a logo on a T-shirt.
7. Black is the best color for the back of a quilt.
8. Sashing must be used to make a real T-shirt quilt.
9. Stabilizer must be ironed onto the back of the T-shirts.
10. Anyone can make a T-shirt quilt.