Cost of a T-shirt Quilt
Pricing includes all materials; return shipping and our spectacular individualized quilting.
- Remember if you are planning on adding a border, you will need fewer T-shirts. The larger the border, the fewer the number of T-shirts you will need. Read more about How Many T-shirts are needed for a particular size quilt.
- Baby Clothes Quilts - Read more about the difference between Simple and Complex baby clothes quilts here.
- Read more about why we can't tell you exactly how many T-shirt you will need for a particular size quilt.
- If you are looking for a way to reduce the price of your T-shirt quilt, check out our Referral Program. It can help!
- Please note that sizes can be in between standard sizes. All quilt sizes are divisible by 4. The cost of a non-standard size will be calculate for you based on our underlying formulas.
- Additional shipping charges for Alaska, Hawaii and International orders.
*Prices effective until 12/31/2015.
We accept checks, cash, payment through PayPal or credit card over the phone.
If you choose to pay with a check or cash, half of the approximate price of the quilt is due upon ordering the quilt. When your quilt is finished we will e-mail you a ransom photo of your quilt and an invoice. Upon receipt of your payment we will ship your quilt.
If you choose to use PayPal or a credit card over the phone, indicate that on the order form. When your quilt is finished we will e-mail you a ransom photo of your quilt and a PayPal invoice. Upon receipt of your payment we will ship your quilt.
All sales final.