Choices you can make to save money on your T-shirt quilt:
1. Choose a company that doesn’t fix sewing error.
2. Have a blanket rather than a quilt made.
3. Choose a quilter who does just the minimal amounts of quilting.
4. Find a company that use very long quilting stitches.
5. Choose a quilt without a binding
6. Choose a T-shirt quilt company that uses very inexpensive or cheap materials.
7. Find a T-shirt quilt company that doesn’t pre-wash their backing material.
8. Choose a quilt company that offers a limited numbers of backing color choices.
9. Choose a T-shirt quilt made with just one block size.